Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HE Confession #3: SHE, the Bitch I Never Knew


SHE left me disenchanted. Her actions ripped my perception of who I thought SHE was to pieces. It changed my reality, our existence. SHE was unintentionally tested by me. SHE failed and, miserably I might add. SHE took what we had between us…what I thought was beyond any monetary value and, reduced us like some outdated piece of technology. 

We became a thing of yesterday…obsolete. Just like that… I sometimes watch her bask in her own delight from a distance and think oh, what a Bitch SHE is! A Bitch no doubt… Then I came to my senses and realized I’m just simply chagrined by it all. 

I’m still very much in love with the idea of who I thought SHE was.  The truth of the matter is SHE is not a bitch at all. SHE is still the same SHE that SHE always has been. A SHE I refused to initially see. Instead of continuously harboring ill feelings for her, I can now only want to wish her well. For if SHE was not being SHE I would not have been the involuntary recipient of clarity, a parting gift that SHE so graciously left. Staring at me was the true Bitch, my denial... 
Image credit: blanarum / 123RF Stock Photo

3 comments:

  1. i love this blog .the success of any relationship hinges on the ability of the HE and SHE to sacrifice and compromise on major issues.i don't think we need to belabor over the issue.please, feel free to visit my blog too at http://www.lovedateandmarriage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my blog...might be good inspiration & please share my story....http://lovetheexwifey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad to see that having got your blog site I have solved my whole issues regarding searching the stuff.
    Look for W-Biz Insight Here

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your take on SHE Versus HE.