Monday, January 16, 2012

Break-Ups and the Unknown.....

Ever dated or had a relationship with someone and as far as you knew things were going great. Then, out of nowhere everything came to a screeching halt? Things just ended abruptly without any explanation whatsoever and it left you wondering what happened. Did it ever leave you with a dozen of unanswered questions? Questions, that left you wondering until this very day as to what went wrong? Well, there is now a site that can help answer all of the above.
This interesting fairly new concept is called "Wot Went Wrong". It's a site geared towards helping people get the feedback and finality that they always wanted. Here you can fill out a simple five step process and Viola! You are well on your way to getting the closure you so needed and it will finally allow you to move on with your life. See for yourself and feel free to let us know how it helped you. 
 ***Update*** Although it may have been a great concept, this site appears to no longer be in operation. I guess it may have been difficult to get the side of the let down to fess up.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Currently seeking advice here.

    After only knowing my boyfriend for less than a month, we began dating. Everything was going great or so I thought. We realized how much we values our relationship because we both know we could have other relationships. But here's the thing: he's starting to pull away. On our second date he shared with me that he was sexually abused as a child for a couple of years. And also has told me he sometimes gets in relationships but will pull away. He's constantly saying he's fucked up in the head/sometimes feels numb. I really started developing feelings for him and he knows I don't let people in easy. I am stumped on what to do while he's pulling away when I'm already scared to lose him.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your take on SHE Versus HE.