Thursday, July 9, 2009

Discovering The Ugly Truth

When it comes to the "She Versus He" movement and my quest to help us understand each other, I found another great romantic comedy to check out called “The Ugly Truth”. Check out the movie synopsis below:

Abby Richter (Katherine Heigl) is a romantically challenged morning show producer whose search for Mr. Perfect has left her hopelessly single. She's in for a rude awakening when her bosses team her with Mike Chadway (Gerard Butler), a hardcore TV personality who promises to spill the ugly truth on what makes men and women tick.

2 comments:

  1. Update, I’m going to see "The Ugly Truth" with the Girlfriends on hump day. We were going to see it this past Friday but, everyone’s schedule went in a different direction. In my case, Hubby asked me to watch "Orphan" instead. I don't like scary movies they make me have nightmares. This movie wasn’t too bad; I just kept a good grip on his arm in case anything was to jump off or at me. Anyways I will update you what I think of "The Ugly Truth" after I have seen it. Can’t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update #2: Here’s my review on “The Ugly Truth” as promised, to read my thoughts on the movie check out my post @ http://sheversushe.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-spin-on-ugly-truth.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your take on SHE Versus HE.