Monday, August 10, 2009

Relationship Limbo on the Road to Where?

Here's two neat, yet simplistic videos that touches on topics that many of us who are in tumultuous relationships seem to keep pondering on from time to time. You see, when two people are together, and they say they love each other but, seem to be at war more often than at peace. When you have a situation where it appears to be more bickering and frustration than a real loving exchange. It can be very much like the "War of the Roses" or a "Thin Line Between Love & Hate". Often refusing to communicate, refusing to listen or compromise. Often wondering what is the glue that keeps you together and is that bond worth all the pain and frustration.





A few questions to brew on:

*Why stay together if one is not willing to make changes for the better?

*Why make each other miserable if neither one is willing to live up to each others expectations of each other?

*Why is it so easy for one to only see their pain but not the pain they inflict on the other?

If you find yourself at a crossroads and you still feel stuck and you need a little help along the way please be sure to read: A Means to a Mend

6 comments:

  1. It takes two to Tango!!!! Most people say that the secret to a good relationship is COMMUNICATION! Your current partner may not seem compatible with you but maybe if issues that are disturbing you are discussed with your partner and he/she is willing to listen,compromise, work things out, well it will be all worth it. Remember all this takes time and NOBODY IS PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Martina, it really is about if he/she is "willing" to listen. Listen, and let what is being said have value or enough credence to actually move them or else the communication rule holds no real weight at all. Time is all it really is when it comes down to just about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I'm sure you know from reading my blog, I struggle with communication. I'm working on it though. ; ) Thanks for sharing. The videos were great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I must have missed this comment Mr. Nichols. I guess you and a whole lot of men suffer a bit in the communication department. However, at least you try to overcome that challenge. I always appreciate your HE perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relationship have a magic, I strongly believe that. I’ve posted on this topic into my blog. Here is the link. http://magicofrelation.blogspot.com/2014/10/what-is-relationship-definition-and.html
    Thin Line between Love & Hate, I liked this sentence. I think it exists into my magic theory also. 

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your take on SHE Versus HE.